Thank you very much for choosing us as your dealership of choice and service facility. You and your family’s safety and wellbeing is a top priority of our group. In the wake of the developing COVID-19 virus pandemic, we want to take the time to update you on the steps we are taking to protect both our guests and our employees.
- Sanitation. Our janitorial staff and our employees have been instructed to increase personal focus on disinfecting high touch surfaces within our offices and dealerships.
- Guests’ Vehicles. Dealership employees have been instructed to utilize plastic seat covers, steering wheel wraps, and the wiping down of all touch points with disinfecting wipes…all of which will be removed upon delivery.
- Loaner Vehicles. We will continue to utilize our fleet of loaner vehicles for customers that are in need. These vehicles will be properly sanitized and cleaned after every use.
- Food Service. Dealerships will suspend all fresh food services in our waiting rooms and will only be offering pre-packaged snacks.
- Employees’ Health. Our team members have been prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and a doctor’s certificate if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high impacted area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise.
- Vehicle Delivery. Should you be stuck at home taking care of your family and need assistance getting your vehicle serviced please inquire about our temporary door to door service delivery. This will be offered on a first come first serve basis as needed. We will limit this to 15 miles from your local Stivers Dealership.
- NEW/USED Vehicle Purchases. Currently we are still open. As long as we are open for business, we are here to serve you. We will be able to complete your vehicle purchase online or in store.. and would be happy to deliver the vehicle to your home free of charge.
We are closely monitoring this very fluid public situation and will continue to update you with any changes to our group policies.